We all want a radiant and flawless face, right? I bet that’s a yes. Many people want to achieve that perfect and radiant face which is why they try out so many different cosmetics and facial care products just to get that one which would help enhance their beauty. However, these products have a lot of side effects which can make the facial skin condition to deteriorate with time. But I’m here to save your face the stress and provide you with natural remedies and tips to get your dark face looking perfect and radiant.
Natural Face Packs For A Perfect And Radiant Dark Face
Here’s something most cosmetologists won’t tell you – a good number of the creams, oils and other stuff made with chemicals, that we use on our face daily, is actually leaving us with more issues than we can imagine. While it’s not easy to just do away with all of them at once, you can cut down on the very harsh ones and stick to those that won’t hurt you so much. And then you can also get some natural remedies to reduce the harmful effects of these things. Here I’m going to show you a few that would come in handy:
1. Lemon And Sugar Face Pack:
Lemon contains vitamin C which helps bring back the lost glow on your face. Lemon can be used as a face scrub or even a face pack which will allow you to get the radiant look you want.b while also helping to tighten your pores. Sugar acts as an exfoliator which removes dead cells from the face. To make your face scrub you can simply mix the lemon juice with sugar to give you an even tone.
To get your own face pack, the ingredients needed include:
7 tablespoons of lemon juice
2 tablespoons of sugar
- Put the lemon juice in a bowl along with the sugar.
- Stir it with a spoon to ensure they are properly mixed so that the sugar granules can dissolve.
- Apply it to your face very well by massaging it all around your face gently and evenly.
- Once you are done, wash your face with warm water and apply your cream or your regular facial care routine.
2. Honey And Turmeric Face Pack:
You must be wondering how honey and turmeric will be used as a face pack because these are ingredients mostly used in the kitchen. Fact is turmeric contains naturally occurring components such as ascorbic acid, Vitamin C, amidst others which also has antioxidant properties that can help to bring out your face’s natural glow. Honey on the other hand, once applied to your face, opens pores and gets rid of all blackheads while cleansing your face as well. It also keeps hour face free from oily dirt and keeps it clear as they contain healthy properties which are wonderful on the skin.
Now I’m sure you might want to try out this natural remedy for radiant and flawless skin. The ingredients needed include:
6 tablespoons of honey
2 tablespoons of turmeric(powder)
- Put the 6 spoons of honey with the turmeric in a bowl
- Merge the 2 and ensure that they are properly mixed.
- Apply this paste to your whole face
- Wait for 10 minutes, so that the paste cleanses your face and then rinse your face with warm water and apply your face cream once you are done
This method, if done on a daily basis, proves to be very useful and soothing on the skin. Try it now and see the difference.
Beauty Tips For A Perfect And Radiant Face
- Scrub on the face will help you buff away all dead skin cells. Exfoliating makes your skin soft by removing dirt, oil and dead skin disease.
- Most people after work prefer to bathe hot water to end their day but it is not good for your skin.
- A higher temperature cab melts away the protective skin lipid layer which helps your skin retain water and keep it smooth. If you use warm water, you will spot a huge difference
- There comes a time in a year whereby seasons change and the weather changes. When harsh weather hits you, your skin will be dry and rough caused by lack of humidity in the air and cold weather. I recommend DermaSpa Goodness body cream.
- Drinking a lot of water helps pump up your skin cells and makes your skin look fresh and bright. When you are dehydrated your skin becomes dry. That’s why it’s important to drink lots of water.
- Most ladies after different occasions come home and sleep without removing the makeup. Sleeping overnight with makeup damages the skin by inviting acne onto your face. It also irritates your eyes and causes bumps to form on the skin close to your eyes.
- Leaving makeup overnight can accentuate wrinkles. Therefore age spots and wrinkles can appear on the skin as a result of not protecting your skin. Acne can be prevented by taking aloe Vera leaves, extract the gel and consume half spoon of it once a week.
- If you want your skin to be smooth and soft follow the instructions. It worked for me, I’m sure it can work for you too.
3 Best Methods To Make Your Skin Smooth And Flawless:
- You will need baking soda, lemon juice and honey mixed together and apply it on your face for at least 10 minutes then wash your face off. This is for oily skin. Repeat this routine every day
- Wash your face twice a day with gentle magic soap mixed with water or lemon. apply it twice in one month
- Use lemon juice, coconut oil, and sugar mixed together for 8-10 minutes then rinse it off with warm water. This is strictly for dry skin.
Fascinating Affordable Natural Remedies To Make You Love Your Skin
According to research done, witch hazel was once the most used and it had been taken out over yet years but in the 21st century, it has found its way back.
What is witch hazel?
It is derived from the leaves and the bark of hamamelis Virginiana, a type of shrub that is native to North America. It is also anti-inflammatory that helps to restore the PH balance of the skin that why it’s often found in tonners which naturalise and conditions the skin toners that contain witch hazel can be applied with a cotton pad after cleansing.
Who should use it?
Witch hazel is recommended for oily or combination skin and is a well known antioxidant .this versatile ingredient has benefits beyond skincare. It can be used to diminish dandruff and soothe sunburn and insect bites
How to use it?
Look for products containing other moisturising ingredients such as Rose and aloe-vera, tea tree, African extracts rooibos misting toner, obagi -c balancing toner and use with it. You can also try Lamelle clarity corrective pm plus or Dr Hauschka Melissa day cream. It is best to use it four times a week, just to give your skin a bit of a break. Try it and be happy.
Having a black/dark doesn’t mean you can’t use simple methods to keep it perfect and radiant, try these above methods and you will be glad you did as your face would appreciate our efforts.
If you are fair-skinned, here is a post on How to Get a Beautiful and Healthy-looking Skin you might like to see.
So, what’s your routine like as a girl with a dark face? Anything I missed here? Let’s hear them below.