Hi, just letting you know that all products recommended here have been used by me, or are properly researched to ensure they are the best you are getting without bias.
I am also an affiliate for certain Amazon products and this means that some links here are affiliate links. If you purchase an item through any of them, I MAY earn a commission at no extra cost on you.
If you are a makeup lover and you use makeup often, you most likely would be in need of the best makeup remover that would deliver as expected. For this, you will need one that goes on your skin gently, cleanse your face properly and doesn’t irritate your skin. If Caudalie Make-up Removing Cleansing Oil is on your list, this post would definitely interest you. Here I will tell you what you need to know about the makeup remover, give you my honest review, show you if it’s good enough for you and let you in on other things you will find interesting about it.
About Caudalie Make-up Removing Cleansing Oil
This make-up removing cleansing oil is a product from Caudalie which is a luxury French skincare brand specializing in vinotherapy. The skincare company is located in Bordeaux France, founded in 1995 and is a joint-stock company owned by the Thomas couple. The company is cruelty-free, committed to creating the most effective, clean, natural and sustainable skincare products while also giving back 1% of its global sales towards reforestation. It is known for its skincare products harnessing extracts from the grape and grapevine and has lots of products under its umbrella.
Contrary to what the name suggests, the Caudalie Make-up Removing Cleansing Oil is an emulsifying cleansing oil that is not only for removing makeup but also serves as a regular cleanser you can in the evening to remove the dirt and grime of the day lodged on your face. You can use it as you will any other cleansing oil to remove makeup or cleanse your face normally even if you do not wear makeup. If you do a double cleanse, this can serve as your first cleanse. You would love just how much better your skin would feel after a thorough cleanse.
Is Caudalie Make-up Removing Cleansing Oil Good Enough?
Let me tell you, choosing the right products for your skin is very essential for your overall skin health. Caudalie make-up removing cleansing oil is an amazing and effective makeup removing oil and if you ever want to purchase it for this reason and more, please do without hesitation. Here’s something interesting. This brand did a clinical test with 38 volunteers and after 27 days of use, the results had it that 95% said it perfectly cleanses their face.
This make-up removing cleansing oil is a 100% natural cleansing oil that is so gentle on the skin and also very effective in removing waterproof makeup and impurities on your face without drying your skin. Using this on your face can help your makeup break effortlessly making it easier to rinse everything off. Your skin would always feel squeaky clean after each use.
What Are The Ingredients In Caudalie Make-up Removing Cleansing Oil?
Two amazing things I love about this cleansing oil is (1) the ingredients are bolding written at the back of the container for all to see unlike some other products I have come across, and (2) it is mostly made up of natural ingredients that would treat your skin right. Here are the best four that your skin would love:
- Grape Seed Oil: This oil is pressed from the seeds of grapes. It contains powerful antioxidants, minerals, vitamins and fatty acids that work to combat skin issues. It is non-comedogenic, it nourishes, repairs and can relieve redness on sensitive skin. Best of all, it targets dark sports and promotes radiance of the skin.
- Sweet Almond Oil: Gotten from Almond, this is a mild natural oil that can nourish, smooth, soothe and give radiance to dull, tired skin. It promotes youthful and blemish-free skin by boosting collagen production, protecting from UV rays and keeping it hydrated and supple.
- Sunflower Seed Oil: This oil is pressed from the seeds of the sunflower. It is rich in vitamins A & E which helps greatly I’m promoting skin health and acting as antioxidants. It can regenerate damaged skin cells, help to get rid of acne-causing bacteria and treat dry or sensitive skin.
- Castor Seed Oil: This one is a vegetable oil pressed from castor beans. It has essential fatty acids that help in restoring your skin’s natural moisture balance and is great for all skin types.
See, natural oils that won’t clog your pores but would give your skin the best treatment it deserves. With that said, let’s just dive into the complete list of the ingredients found in this product. They include:
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
- Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
- Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil
- Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil
- Parfum (Fragrance)
- Origine Végétale/Plant Origin/Origem Vegetal/Origen Vegetal
Benefits of this cleansing oil
Trust me, this cleansing oil has tons of benefits that should make it a top pick. With this product, your skin can enjoy lots of goodness and these are the reasons why. The oil:
- Dissolves all types of make-up, even waterproof, and makes it easier for you to free your face.
- Can remove both the eye and face makeup with ease.
- Nourishes and softens the skin without leaving behind any greasy film.
- Is dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested.
- No unpleasant fragrance.
- Emulsifies easily.
- Rinses off well without leaving your skin feeling dry.
- Is gentle, yet effective
- Cleanses and moisturizes your face.
- Can be used during the day or night as a regular cleanser.
- Is suitable for all skin types; oily, dry, combination, mature, normal, acne-prone or sensitive skin.
- Is of 100% natural origin with plant oils that are safe for skin.
- Ideal for skin concerns like ageing, sagging skin.
- Is sulfate-free, preservative-free and paraben-free
- Has no SLS mineral oil, phenoxyethanol or phthalates.
- Is non-comedogenic.
Features of the Caudalie Cleansing Oil
Yes, the cleansing oil is beneficial to the skin, but what makes it stand out? Let’s see the major features that set it apart from the other cleansing oils. The oil:
- Transforms into a silky cleanser to melt away makeup and impurities without leaving any greasy film.
- Cleanses the skin effortlessly.
- Is ideal for those looking for quick and highly effective make-up removers.
- Is lightweight so you won’t bother much about clogging.
- Has great texture and feels nice on the skin.
- Has a mixture of sunflower, castor seed, almond and grape seed oils which are just lovely to use,
- Lathers softly and leaves the skin squeaky clean, but not stripped.
- Has a slightly thick consistency that turns into a milk upon contact with water so your skin feels nourished, not greasy.
Tell me what’s not to like about this cleansing oil? This oil is a lot of things you will enjoy and I totally recommend it.
Caudalie Make-up Removing Cleansing Oil Review
Want my honest review about this cleansing oil? I’ll just summarize in three words – GO FOR IT! Why? Unlike many other makeup removers I have used, this one is the most transparent one when it comes to their ingredients. You can see every item they used clearly written in ENGLISH (quite rare in most products I have used) and this can help you decide to pick it or not if your skin reacts to certain ingredients. Not to mention that it’s a natural product that would give your skin the best treatment without stripping it dry. The product is fast selling out in many online stores and that goes a long way to tell you that a lot of people are falling in love with it every single day.
Many other users that purchased this product from online stores also had a lot of good things to say about the cleansing oil. Though people with very, very sensitive skin complained that it was irritating their skin, many other users were comfortable with it and mentioned how it had helped their skin. If you want to read more reviews about the product, head over to the product page on Amazon to check them out and more.
Frequently Asked Questions About Caudalie Make-up Removing Oil
Who can the Makeup Cleansing Oil work for?
What sizes do they come in?
Where can I get Caudalie Make-up Removing Cleansing Oil in the USA, UK or other white countries?
If you live in the United States of America (USA), United Kingdom (UK) or other white countries and need this nourishing blend of 100% naturally derived plant oils that gently cleanse your skin while removing your makeup effortlessly, you have got nothing to worry. You can get your very own cleansing oil by clicking here to order straight from Amazon to your doorstep or even buy it as a gift for that friend who you know would appreciate it. I may warn you though, the product is really selling out FAST and so I can’t really promise that you would get it on the day you click the link.
What age can use this Caudalie Oil?
Where can I get this cleansing oil in Nigeria or other African countries?
Are you in Nigeria or other African countries and want to get your own Caudalie cleansing oil to help you nourish, soften and smoothen your face while cleansing it properly? Well, I got news you might not like. As at when I’m writing this down, I have scoured through tons of online stores to get this particular cleanser but they are all SOLD OUT! That should actually say a lot about how much people love it right? But, here are a few options you can try, first you can keep checking on Konga or Jumia and hopefully they may stock up with the product soon. Or you can just close your eyes and grab it off Amazon and pay the shipping fees (which is usually more than the price of the product most times). Or you can make out time to go to any cosmetic stores near you to search for this. Whichever one works best for you, that’s fine as long as you can get yours.
What are the side effects of the Caudalie makeup removing oil?
It’s just amazing how some people can be lucky enough to have good skin that doesn’t react to things. Unlike some of us that have to tread carefully when it comes to things of the skin. For this cleansing oil, there’s almost no side effect from using it. However, some people with very, very sensitive skin can experience irritation. If this is your case or something worse, I’ll recommend you stop using the cleansing oil entirely.
How To Use Caudalie Make-up Removing Cleansing Oil (Best Application Method)
A makeup removing cleansing oil that can penetrate pores to dissolve trapped oils, remove impurities and dirt, and improve the epidermal barrier is all you need to give your skin the best treat after a day out exposed to dirt or wearing makeup.
So what do you think of this particular removing oil? Is it worth the hype? Have you tried it or are you willing to? Let’s hear your thoughts below.
Love what you just read?