Hi, just letting you know that all products recommended here have been used by me, or are properly researched to ensure they are the best you are getting without bias.
I am also an affiliate for certain Amazon products and this means that some links here are affiliate links. If you purchase an item through any of them, I MAY earn a commission at no extra cost on you.
Alpha hydroxy acid, also called AHA facial treatments are basically used to exfoliate the face and give way for a more radiant and even-toned face. If you are looking to safely exfoliate your face with natural ingredients and fruits, this post will interest you. Allow me to explain to you what the facial pack is all about, and also give you tips on how to make the best AHA fruity facial pack at home.
What Is AHA Fruit Facial Pack?
This is a concentrated blend of five botanical extracts like bilberry, sugarcane, sugar maple, orange, and lemon. These extracts contain several naturally occurring alpha-hydroxy acids which are all great to safely and properly exfoliate your face without irritating your skin. Some of the fruits involved have amazing properties that would brighten your face while also slowing down your skin’s ageing process.
Why AHA Fruity Pack?
Nothing beats having your own fruit facial pack to treat your face right while also giving you the complexion you desire. Making your own AHA pack at home is quite easy. All you need are fruits.
Remember that acids are potent, so it’s important you use them in their most natural state. AHA occurs naturally in fruits, sugarcane and milk.
Making & Using Your Own AHA Pack For Skin Brightening and Anti-ageing Treatment
For this, you are going to use the most basic and important naturally sourced acids which are Grape, Apple, Sugarcane, Coconut and Orange. The citric acid from orange is preferable as it is mild on the face but you can still use lemon instead.
To make your own facial pack you may need to extract the juice or you can buy it that way straight from the stores. However, I’ll recommend extracting the juice yourself at home to be sure you are using 100% juice.
Step by step process to make your own AHA fruity facial pack:
- Mix equal quantity of all the juice you have extracted together. You can mix it in a bowl with a mixer to be sure it’s properly mixed.
- Pour it in a spray bottle or any other bottle from where you can easily use, and store in a refrigerator.
- You can store it in the refrigerator for 2 weeks or less if you want maximum benefits.
- Wash your face when you want to use it since you have to apply on a clean face and neck.
- Evenly apply in your face and neck with a cotton pad or wool.
- Allow it to stay for about 30 minutes to 1 hour before washing it off with warm water.
- Go ahead and apply a moisturizer afterwards.
Trust me, when you have this as your daily skincare routine, you will watch your face transform to brighter and smoother skin with a silky feel you’ll love. This is a sure way of having flawless skin.
Benefits Of The Fruits
If you are wondering why I chose these five fruits initially, it’s because there are many benefits your face will enjoy from there. Here are some of the benefits of the five (5) basic natural acids to be used and why you should add them to your daily skincare routine:
1. Grape Juice (Tartaric acid):
Acid mainly occurs in fruits but more in Grapes. Grapes help to improve skin texture and reduce signs of ageing, while also improving skin hydration. It is also a very good antioxidant which your skin will love.
2. Apple Juice (Malic Acid):
This acid is sourced primarily from Apple. It is a mild AHA with anti-ageing benefits like ceramide stimulation which help prevent moisture loss, thereby keeping your skin supple. It improves the skin’s smoothness and tone, and help in removing dead skin cells.
3. Sugarcane Juice (Glycolic Acid):
Sugarcane is the best natural source of Glycolic acid. They easily penetrate the skin deeper than the other AHA fruits making it very effective in skincare. It’s known for its exfoliating and rejuvenating benefits. And it effectively removes dead skin cells, revealing fresher and brighter skin. Not to mention that every it also has the ability to boost collagen production, thereby plumping up your skin.
4. Coconut Milk (Lactic Acid):
Lactic acid is an AHA mostly formed in milk. It is known to improve the skin’s appearance by brightening the dull complexion and clearing acne scars and other age-related spots. It contains natural fats that help nourish and hydrate your skin, also acting as a humectant.
5. Orange Juice (Citric Acid):
Citric acid is naturally sourced from Oranges, Lemons, Limes and Certian Berries. When applied topically, they are wonderful ingredients for treating several skin issues like mild acne, clogged pores, pigmentation, dark spots and wrinkles. They help cleanse your skin deeply because they are the most astringent of these acids.
Looking For An Already Made AHA Fruit Facial Pack?
If you are not up for making your own facial pack and home and you are looking for one that is already-made, here are a few recommendations you can try:
- AHA Glycolic Acid Exfoliating Anti-Ageing Cleanser: This is an AHA cleanser with Tea Tree and Rosehip extracts for wrinkles, lines, spot and acne. This is more than the usual basic face wash that cleans only surface dirt. The AHA cleanser uses potent ingredients for a deep and thorough cleansing that would give you a clean feeling that can’t be matched with others. It has Kojic Acid, Olive Oil, Rosehip Oil, Jojoba Oil and Tea Tree Oil that will penetrate deep into your pores to get rid of excess grime while nourishing and smoothing your skin for a soft and supple look. If you want to get this, visit this link to see details about it and make a purchase on Amazon.
- Simple AHA Fruit Acids: This AHA fruit acid is similar to the one I showed you how to make on your own at home. This particular one is a concentrated blend of five botanical extracts which includes bilberry, sugar cane, sugar maple, orange, and lemon. These extracts contain several naturally occurring alpha-hydroxy acids that have been shown to promote smoother, younger-looking skin by increasing the rate of cell renewal. It is great for increasing the moisturizing level of the skin which improves the flexibility of the upper skin layer. To get one for yourself, click this link to be taken to the seller’s page on Amazon.
- The Ordinary Peeling AHA & BHA Solution: This is an exfoliating product that can help you get rid of acne, spots and scars while leaving you with a glowing flawless face. It can also lighten your face lightly to give you an even-toned complexion. If you are looking for a good exfoliator with safe ingredients, click this link to see more details about it and order one for yourself.
As long as the skincare routine is concerned, the best way to get smooth and flawless skin without causing yourself any harmful effects now or later in the future is by using natural ingredients. They are safe and very effective when it comes to treating your skin right. All you need is patience and consistency and you’re sure to get the best results. So, have you used this AHA facial pack? Or you are looking to try it out now? Let’s hear your thoughts below.